Sunday, September 18, 2011

Costumes

The boys had fun trying on costumes today. I know, it's a bit early, but I like to know what we're doing so I can look for deals if necessary. Unfortunately, I love the whole family costume thing.  Morgan really wants to be Buzz Lightyear (which we got on Clearance after Halloween last year).  That means the rest of us have to be Toy Story too.  Usually I buy the boy's costumes and then put something together for Randy and I.  I've been looking for something for Teagan and found an alien costume on Friday for a SCREAMIN deal.  Randy and I are probably going to be Mr and Mrs Potato Head since that sounds the easiest to DIY.  But I think some of these other options are cuter.  Which is your favorite?









2 comments:

  1. Isn't Halloween so much fun?! Your kiddos are so cute! Krikey- I don't know how you could pick just one costume- they look so cute in all of them! Maybe you'll have to go trick or treating more than once, haha! Or, just dress up a couple of times, right?! And if you guys do Mr. & Mrs. Potato head- i totally want to see it! That is so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Toy Story theme! You and Randy could go as Barbie and Ken or Bo-Peep and a Sheep although the Potato Heads are great too. I love Halloween but Nathan is a party pooper about dressing up :( Hope I get to see these little guys in their costumes.

    ReplyDelete