Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cascade Springs

We went up to Cascade Springs this week. Fall is a great time to drive up the canyon and see the beautiful colors but I didn't get to appreciate it much because I got really sick. The springs were pretty cool and definitely unique. The hiking was easy.  The temperature was perfect.  And the colors really were beautiful.  Definitely a place everyone should check out but take some motion sickness medication first if you're like me because that canyon was super windey.






2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time, sorry you got sick!!! I can't wait to share nature with my little one and get them excited about seeing he seasons change and all the beauty that is naturally around them! I am glad that your boys love it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motion sickness is the worse! I got it on the first day of our trip to SF and I was miserable! It looks so pretty up there!

    ReplyDelete