Friday, July 1, 2011

Funny and Sweet

We were at Costco a few days ago and they had a special swimsuit roadshow going on. I was looking at the swimsuits and Morgan reached out and cupped and rubbed the mannequin's breast and said "she has really beautiful boobies."  Add this to the fact that there are times when, even though he knows he's not supposed to touch boobs, he just can't resist touching mine.  It's hilarious.  I can't believe how young it starts.

The other day when Randy was leaving for work I said "Have a nice day" and Morgan said "Don't kill anyone."  He is always saying things that make me laugh.  Teagan loves life so much and is so entertained by the simplest of things.  He'll get giggling about the smallest thing and you can't help joining in.

One of my favorite things about Morgan right now is the fact that he is always telling me how beautiful I am.  

One of my favorite things about Teagan right now is he just randomly walks over and gives me a big hug and a kiss out of the blue. 

They are both so sincere and it's so sweet and it totally makes my day. They make me laugh, they make me feel so loved and special, they make every single day amazing.  I am so so so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment