Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer = Having Fun Part 4

Lehi Roundup week is a big deal every year.  Last year we went to the Rodeo which was really fun and Morgan loved.  But last year we had my parents to take turns with Teagan.  It makes a big difference when you only have to hold/entertain him 1/4 of the time.  This year my parents were in Yellowstone plus Randy's back is still injured so it would have been all me.  We opted to wait until next year.  I pretty much hate parades and would have had to take the boys by myself so that was out.  We only ended up going to the Hutchings Museum (bird show, reptile show, face painting, plus the museum) and the Macey's Grand Opening party (25 cent hot dogs, free cinnamon rolls, free chips, bounce houses/slides, face painting).


Is that my kid?







I promise he's not flipping me off, just hasn't learned not to point with that particular finger yet

No comments:

Post a Comment