Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Smarty Pants


Last night Morgan dropped one of his toys down the heater vent and had a complete melt down when I couldn't get it out for him.  I told him we'd have to wait for Daddy to get home because he has longer arms than I do.  Unfortunately, Randy couldn't reach it either (if it's even down there, who knows).  So Morgan starts wailing again like it's the end of the world.  Then he stops crying and says "maybe we could put a cord or a rope down there to get it."  He's two years old!  That's some pretty impressive problem solving especially in the midst of emotional turmoil.  His intelligence never ceases to amaze me.

2 comments:

  1. He is so smart and funny! I love hearing Morgan stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do have a smarty pants on your hands!! He is so funny too, I love when he calls me darling! Miss you guys and hope to see you all soon.

    ReplyDelete