Sunday, October 31, 2010

Morgan's a hoot

We were driving down to my parent's house today and Morgan was being even more talkative than usual (which is saying something) so I asked if he wanted to play a game.  This is how the game goes: one person says the following and after each line the second person (or group of people) echoes it

I said a Boom Chicka Boom (echo)
I said a Boom Chicka Boom (echo)
I said a Boom Chicka Rocka Chicka Rocka Chicka Boom (echo)
Uh-Huh (echo)
Oh Yeah (echo)
One more Time followed by an adjective like fast, high, opera style, etc. Then you do it in that voice

So here's how it went:

Mindy:  I said a Boom Chicka Boom
Morgan: I said a Boom Chicka Boom
Mindy: I said a Boom Chicka Boom
Morgan: I said a Boom Chicka Boom
Mindy:  I said a Boom Chicka Rocka Chicka Rocka Chicka Boom
Morgan (in a somewhat disgusted voice): I didn't say that

 He seriously makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment