Saturday, May 14, 2011

My boys are the best!!!

Life has it's ups and downs.  Everyday is certainly not like being at Disneyland.  But my boys are so stinkin cute and so stinkin sweet that each day has Disneyland moments.  They make me smile.  They make me laugh.  They make me feel loved.  In essence, they make every day worth living regardless of what else is going on.  I cannot believe how blessed I am. 


Learning to feed yourself is a messy business


Teagan loves to wear hats and loves to try on Morgan's underwear (the right way). Today he thought he'd do both. He's such a goofball.



Sadly, this picture was taken March 28th. The boys love to play outside but we were still dressing up like it was winter late into the spring.

Another goofball, must run in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment