Saturday, May 14, 2011

Yay! It's finally spring!!!

This spring was definitely a long time in the making!  Yes, it usually snows in April, May, and sometimes even June but they are freak storms surrounded by warm spring weather.  This year our entire March and April (excepting a day here and there) was cold and snowy.  It sucked big time.  After a long depressing winter I need the sunshine and I need the warmth.  But here we are May and it's FINALLY spring.  The boys and I spend a good chunk of time every day outside enjoying the weather.  And almost every time we're out playing on the trampoline one of the other women on the block comes over with her kid(s) and hangs out with us.  It's GREAT!!!  I planted a bunch of bulbs in the fall and it's been fun seeing them come up too.  Sunshine and flowers just make me happy!













No comments:

Post a Comment