Monday, December 6, 2010

40 Day Walk with Christ - Day 27

Read 3 Nephi 11-16
Mark & Ponder 3 Nephi 12:48
Scripture of the day: "And, if you keep my commandments and endure to the end you shall have eternal life, which gift is the greatest of all the gifts of God." (D&C 14:7)
Thought for the day: "It is a happy day when we come to know that with God nothing is impossible for us." (Marvin J Ashton)

These chapters are Jesus's direct words to the people and practically every single verse contains a new gem and something worth discussing.  I'm not even going to attempt to focus on one of them.  Also, I'm feeling really overwhelmed today.  It seems I can't ever get everything done and I pretty much had a nervous breakdown earlier so I'm not going to spend a lot of time blogging.  Suffice it to say, I love reading the words of Jesus.  His way of living seems almost impossible and yet I feel such peace when I read them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment