Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A few updates

So here is a picture of Morgan's stitches last Tuesday and his scar as of today


These boys LOVE to make messes. Every time I leave the room for a second I come back to styrofoam pieces all over the floor or toys dumped all over the floor.  I seriously can't keep up with the cleaning.



Cute little Teagan is such a midget.  He's still comfortably wearing size 2 shoes.  Some babies never fit in size two while others at least never walk in them.  They are quite spacious on him.  People comment all the time that he is walking so early.  Then I tell them he's almost 15 months old.  He looks more like 9 months old.  But I love it.  He's still my sweet little baby and isn't growing up quite so fast.  He says ta-dah, uh-oh,  and his own little version of thank you.  He's such a doll. 

I've heard it's the terrible threes instead of the terrible twos.  So far two has been pretty good for Morgan but I'm definitely seeing some of the terrible threes coming on.  We have our challenges ahead of us for sure but still...also a doll.  By the time he turned two he was talking better than a lot of four-year-olds.  Now he holds full-on adult conversations.  He's such a character and he just talks and talks and talks.

I just love these boys so stinking much!!!




1 comment:

  1. Are your boys ever not smiling? Hooray for small babes!

    ReplyDelete