Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A few funny Morgan stories

I'm trying to get Morgan to start using his brain to figure things out rather than just asking "why?" to everything under the sun. 

Morgan: Why'd you do that?
Mindy: Why do you think?
Morgan: I don't know
Mindy: Why don't you think about it for a minute and see if you can figure it out
Morgan: I can't
Mindy: Why not?
Morgan: Because my head isn't big enough

I mentioned Morgan is learning how to do chores.  The other night he got to learn how to use the vacuum.  He was so excited.  He vacuumed the kitchen, the family room, the hall and the master bedroom.  There were a few spots on the kitchen floor he couldn't vacuum up.  I told him they were stuck and we'd have to wash them with a rag when he was done vacuuming. The first one came up very easy and he was very pleased to see it disappear.  The second one however was not coming up.  He was crouching down trying to scrub it and I, knowing how tired my legs get when I crouch down for too long, said "you might want to sit down on your bum to scrub that one."  I looked over a few seconds later and he was scrubbing the spot with his bum.  Why else would Mom say I should sit on my bum to scrub?





No comments:

Post a Comment