Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Scrapbook Pages

I'm really loving digital scrapbooking.  I'm not a fan of the popular method of scrapbooking where you have one or two small pictures on a page with a whole ton of blank space.  If I'm gonna spend my hard-earned money to print pages there's gonna be a lot of pictures on them (I print 12x12s).  But everything I see on the internet is the other way.  I don't care.  I like my pages and that's all that matters.  But don't expect anything fancy.  Here are a few pages with pictures I haven't posted on the blog.  I couldn't get them to work side by side like they're supposed to be so just image them next to each other instead of on top or bottom of one another.  And you can always click on them to view a bigger version since some of the pictures are kind of small on this view.



1 comment:

  1. These turned out nicely... Maybe I should give it a try? The nurses made us lots of pages while Quinn was in the NICU, and I often joke that Quinn will one day ask why her scrapbook ends when she left the hospital!

    ReplyDelete