Wednesday, November 10, 2010

We're getting big

Teagan is officially walking now. I haven't really seen him crawl for 3 days. He's getting two new bottom teeth at the moment which hasn't made him the happiest camper.  And he's going through some kind of insecure stage.  A week and half ago Randy dropped the boys off at his parent's house, and Teagan freaked out. He knows them very well and has spent tons of time with them and has always been very comfortable around them but he didn't want Daddy to leave.  Last night I took him to the nursery so I could go to a Relief Society activity and they brought him to me 5 minutes later sobbing.  I'm talking the super super sad kind of sobbing where they can't catch their breath.  Then he sat and cuddled into my chest for 20 minutes without moving a muscle.  It was so sad.  Today we took the boys to get their pictures taken and I don't think we got a single one with him smiling.  This is a kid who barely stops smiling.  But you could tell he just wasn't sure and felt insecure.  Hopefully this phase won't last long. 

In regards to the pictures: I can't believe how grown up Morgan looks in his new pictures.  It's like I blinked and he's a big boy now.  How sad.  But such a cutie!!! So far, the terrible twos haven't been very terrible.  Yes, he tries his hardest to push our buttons but he's a really good kid and is such a joy to be around MOST of the time.

Teagan loves to climb up on the table. He climbs onto the bean bag, then up to the couch, then up to the table. Look at that happy face once he accomplishes his goal and then the sad/mad face after I take him down off the table.  Such a stinker!

We are so blessed to have such sweet boys!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment